Boat Brokerage is our specialty! We have the experience, marketing plan and location right off US RT 12 and right on the lake to get your boat sold for you. From an 18′ boat to a 43′ cruiser, we will get it sold!
How it works:
(1) We agree on a “net to seller” amount, this is the amount you will walk away with. In some cases we will work off a commission basis. We can handle negative equity situations with ease.
(2) Our services include a full valuation, service department check out, and advise of any needed repairs or cleaning services. Together, we go over current market value and decide on a list price. Large cruisers require a survey to be kept on file.
(3) We will pick up the boat for free within our service area.
(4) We offer financing and warranty’s to prospective buyer, and we can take trade in’s which will help sell your boat faster. In addition, all of the paperwork required to sell your boat is completed by us.
(5) We form a marketing plan for your boat and use different forms of advertising we deem appropriate to get your boat sold, using our own website, e mails to prospective buyers, Craigslist, E Bay, social media, boats.com and boat trader.
Selling a boat requires the professional services we provide, we take phone calls from prospective buyers, set up showings, keep the boat clean, perform lake demos, provide the buyer with financing, complete all the closing paperwork, provide you with fraud protection.
Fill out the form below for more information on how we can help you sell your boat.